How to Create More Profitable Promotions
Many salon owners run promotions almost non-stop, with the mistaken belief that quantity of sales, rather than quality of sales, is what will make them more profit. Not so!
It’s easy to achieve busy-ness in your salon or spa by simply lowering your prices (discounting), but being constantly busy is no guarantee that you will make any profit. Busy-ness does not necessarily equal profitability.
Promotions should NOT be about getting clients into your salon at ANY cost...
This comprehensive module shows you how to produce a great promotion that both you and your clients will love.
It aims to help you plan your promotions for greater profitability, while still providing excellent value for your clients. A true win-win scenario.
This module includes a PDF document outlining:
- Getting clear on the purpose of your promotion.
- Re-activation promotions - why they're different.
- Why good promotions should focus on profit not just revenue.
- Why you should stop discounting and start value-adding.
- How to combine the right services for a profitable promotion.
- What is the difference between your primary and secondary services.
- How to price your promotional offers.
- Why you should choose your most popular services to include in your promotions.
- How to target the clients most likely to buy.
- Measuring your results.
Information Pages: 22
Included Templates, Samples, Trackers and Planners
- Primary and Secondary Services Template
- How to Complete your Promotion and Packages Template
- Your Promotions and Packages Template
- How to Complete the Profitable Promotion Planner
- Profitable Promotion Planner
- Monthly Promotion Tracker
As well as copywriting for this amazing industry (SalonSpaCopywriter), I’ve been a salon owner, business coach (SalonSavy), mentor and advisor to Australian and international salon & spa owners, as well as industry suppliers.
Before that, I did a stint as Freddo Frog, spent time writing computer code, ran a roadhouse, and worked in my mother’s dress shop!
But getting back to the important stuff…
I opened my first salon in Brisbane which was a raving success, and then worked with my husband for a few years in his business learning how to be a profitable uber-boss. I then bounced back into the beauty industry with a second, hugely successful salon on the beautiful Gold Coast.
Finally I sold up my salon and have since mentored hundreds of salon owners, before adding industry specific copywriting to my repertoire.
During this time, I’ve written and published my book 3 1/2 Secrets to Salon Success, which is all about helping salon owners focus on the important, profit-generating aspects of their business. I’ve also written bucket loads of business articles for industry magazines, over 30 coaching modules for salon and spa owners, and a few more e-books.
Now, I'm creating online courses to help salon and spa owners just like you to bypass the disasters and become a super-successful salonpreneur instead.