How to Create More Profitable Promotions
Who will benefit from this module?
If you're the person responsible for creating popular and profitable promotions for your salon and spa, this module will provide the necessary training required to achieve that.
Many salon owners run promotions almost non-stop, with the mistaken belief that quantity of sales, rather than quality of sales, is what will make them more profit. Not so!
It’s easy to achieve busy-ness in your salon or spa by simply lowering your prices (discounting), but being constantly busy is no guarantee that you will make any profit. Busy-ness does not necessarily equal profitability.
Promotions should NOT be about getting clients into your salon at ANY cost...
This comprehensive module shows you how to produce a great promotion that both you and your clients will love.
It aims to help you plan your promotions for greater profitability, while still providing excellent value for your clients. A true win-win scenario.
This module includes a PDF document outlining:
- Getting clear on the purpose of your promotion.
- Re-activation promotions - why they're different.
- Why good promotions should focus on profit not just revenue.
- Why you should stop discounting and start value-adding.
- How to combine the right services for a profitable promotion.
- What is the difference between your primary and secondary services.
- How to price your promotional offers.
- Why you should choose your most popular services to include in your promotions.
- How to target the clients most likely to buy.
- Measuring your results.
Information Pages: 22
Included Resources in Editable Word Format.
- Primary and Secondary Services Template
- How to Complete your Promotion and Packages Template
- Your Promotions and Packages Template
- How to Complete the Profitable Promotion Planner
- Profitable Promotion Planner
- Monthly Promotion Tracker
Templates, Samples, Trackers and Planners: 6
As well as
Before that, I did a stint as Freddo Frog, spent time writing computer code, ran a roadhouse and worked in my mother’s dress shop!
But getting back to the important stuff…
I opened my first super-successful salon in Brisbane and then worked with my husband for a few years in his business learning how to be a profitable
Finally, I sold my salon and have since mentored hundreds of salon owners, before adding industry specific
During this time, I’ve written and published my book 3 1/2 Secrets to Salon Success, which explains to salon owners how to focus on the important, profit-generating aspects of their businesses. I’ve also written bucket-loads of business articles for industry magazines, over 30 coaching modules for salon and spa owners, and a few more e-books
Now, I'm creating online courses to help salon and spa owners just like you to bypass the disasters and become a super-successful